Almost there...

Another fun weekend working with Edu. I was constantly stressing if we'd get Wishywashy ready for the German TV crew that's coming tomorrow to interview us. It's still not done but trying to take it easy. We still have tomorrow to make it work with the crew and they wanted to see how we work anyway, so what's more genuine than trying it out for the first time in front of them?

Edu worked on the breadboard while I rearranged the piping for the 16th time. We're making progress but nothing is simple, when we fix one thing, another thing breaks mysteriously. Or actually we realize what we did wrong. E.g. Breadboard cables were either too long or too short, breaking connections. I realized how much progress has been made on the filter lids before, during and after POC but the assembly still needs to be simplified just a tad.

 Smaller than before? Maybe not the smallest we've ever had it. But definitely the neatest.  

Smaller than before? Maybe not the smallest we've ever had it. But definitely the neatest.  

Tomorrow I will hopefully cut the front plates for the 'Vegasbox' to protect the electronics.

 It's starting to look like something. 

It's starting to look like something. 

I was dreading how it would work when we prop the whole thing up, as the two 70cm boards stacked ontop of each other would be very long and thin so have no stability. I was considering leaving the bottom half in the floor when Edu suggested we use the Scandinavian furniture (the bench from a few weeks ago) pieces that is made for the shower basin experiments last autumn. The pieces made it into the POC graphics but never really worked the way I'd hoped. Finally that was recycled into this version. It seems like everything we make gets recycled about two or three times into the next iterations, but generally they skip one generation. In between. :)